Monday, August 18, 2008

Single again

Well, I might come out of the closet in the Internet as well.

I'm single again. With complications, as far as seeking for a new partner is concerned: I've got kids. The thing is, I cannot hang around in parties or bars all night long. And a certain amount of spontaneity is gone, could be age, could be the kids. I just don't see myself jumping in an airplane at a moments notice.

Anyway, after being married 10 years (technically I still am, but the wife is living in another address), and living together 13, I find myself in a new situation. I'm not sure I like it. Certainly it is not something I anticipated, or wished for. But here it is, and I'll make the best of it.

The good news is that there seems to be market for middle aged, bald men. Not extremely hot market, but nevertheless. But still, where do you meet women at my age? I mean IRL? Switzerland?

No comments: